What We Do
We are able to take over all those responsibilities normally shouldered by the Resident Management Company Secretary, Treasurer and Directors to carry out the following:
- Carry out site inspections
- Organise and follow-up repairs, service contracts and other property agreements
- Reply to all correspondence from solicitors, owners and estate agent enquiries
- Check that all owners abide to the terms of the Lease
- Collect outstanding maintenance arrears and Ground Rent (if applicable)
- Ensure that the contracts with gardening, window cleaning and general maintenance are up to date.
- Arrange Building Insurance at competitive rates.
- Arrange competitive quotes for cyclical and day to day works.
- Create and maintain a maintenance program in accordance with the budget
- Prepare year end accounts in preparation for Accountants
- Arrange Shareholders Meetings.
- File annual records with Companies House
In all, we would provide an administrative, professional and technical support facility, producing the information and services required by the leaseholder to ensure that the management of the developments runs smoothly, and efficiently, that leaseholders individual property investments are protected and enhanced. We ensure that the resident management company complies at all times with all legislation – specifically the Companies House and Landlord and Tenant Acts 1985 & 1987 and the housing Act 1996.